Monday, 13 August 2012

Buy to let Mortgages in Bedford


Buy to let Mortgages in Bedford
Did you know that the word mortgage comes from an old French word mortgage, equivalent to mort = dead (< Latin mortuus ) + gage = pledge

It is also worth researching different buy-to-let mortgages for your potential purchase in Bedford. There are many on the market and it is worth shopping around for the best deal. If you are buying a house or flat in Bedford then it is probable that the mortgage providers will only loan you up to 75% of the value of the property.

 It is worth mentioning that when buying your house or flat in Bedford you could use a normal personal mortgage but it is advisable to take out a specific buy to let mortgage. There are several advantages to these but the may have arrangement fee’s so it is worth asking. In general the credit checks behind a by to let mortgage seem to be less intense than those on a standard mortgage, we suspect that this is due to the reason that there are reduced risks to the bank because of the higher equity levels.

It is worth going into your bank in Bedford or a building society as you might find that a broker will be able to get you a better deal than those offered by the estate agent.

Why not have a look at our other sites, which give advice on buy to let in other areas.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Everyone,I'm Adrik Vadim living in Kurgan City , I want to share with you all on here on how Mr Benjamin help me with a loan of 15,000.000.00 Rubles to start up my food beverage delivery after all I have work in several hotels here in kurgan just to earn a living but unfortunate I was still having difficulties to pay a rent but I thank God now that I'm a self employ now with 5 workers working in my care. Just if you looking for financial freedom I will advise you contact Mr Benjamin with this email below and whats app number as well. 247officedept@gmail.com   +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete